HR Learning & Development Specialist
6 – 12 Month Temporary Contract
Full Time Hours
Office Based (with some hybrid flexibility later)
Up to c.£40,000
Are you on top of the latest L&D technology and theory?
Interested in a 6 – 12 month temporary contract within a dynamic company?
Our client is looking to recruit a temporary L&D Specialist to work alongside the HR Team, to develop a strategic roadmap delivering processes, training and guidance to ensure their team members are gaining the knowledge and expertise they need to success and grow, both personally and professionally.
They are aiming to create a new development programme to complement the management passport programme previously introduced. They are looking for someone to assist with the development of this programme and develop a training plan for the year.
Duties will include;-
- To identify and recommend improvements to their existing programme and how they develop engagement with the tools available and select recommended partners to support leadership development and coaching .
- Work to develop a leadership development programme.
- To include producing material, working in partnership with the HR team.
- Assisting with producing a training plan and preparation for delivery.
- To assist with developing a HR toolkit to provide managers with the necessary information, reading material and other resources deemed relevant.
- Improve and develop their undergraduate /graduate programme.
- Help select a provider to maximise spending their apprenticeship levy across all areas of the business.
- In conjunction with HR and Managers, produce career development plans linked to career expert progression.
Previous experience is essential, either in a similar lead L&D role, or as part of a HR team delivering a business-wide L&D strategy and solutions.
- A proven background (3+ years experience) in the full L&D lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the creativity to engage, entertain and educate the team.
- Energy, enthusiasm and positivity to work autonomously, take ownership of business-critical projects and get the best out of people across the business.
- Ideally CIPD qualified level 5 preferred.