Field Service Engineer
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Full driving license is required and will require working away
Are you a passionate and meticulous problem solver, who thrives in a dynamic work environment? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the optimal performance of Petrochemical Loading Systems and Metering equipment across the UK.
If you’re eager to be a part of a dedicated team and make a difference, we encourage you to apply!
- Calibrate and maintain Petrochemical Loading Systems and Metering equipment, including PD Meters, Turbine Meters, and Mass meters controlled by electronic preset loading heads (e.g., Accuload, MicroLoad, or Vega)
- Occasionally perform mechanical meter proving
- Conduct fault finding, repair, and maintenance of the mentioned equipment
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to Risk and Method Statements before signing
- Carry out work within a permit-controlled environment
- Be prepared for occasional travel and weekend working
- Assume accountability for actions and decisions taken
- Participate in provided training programs
- Utilise the company-provided vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone
- Ensure compliance with full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Generate Exception Reports following each site visit
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to work according to a schedule and adapt to changes as needed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication abilities
- Proficient in IT, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Experience in a similar role
Due to the nature of the role, a full clean driving license is essential.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.